We are looking for an experienced PR Manager to join our team. The PR Account Manager will be part of the development and implementation of strategic PR plans for clients and be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the PR department along with integrated team.
- Develop and execute effective PR strategies for clients in various industries
- Be part of a team of PR professionals, including account directors and executives
- Oversee media relations and pitching efforts, securing coverage for clients in top-tier media outlets
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists, influencers, and stakeholders
- Monitor and analyse media coverage to measure the success of PR campaigns
- Collaborate with other departments within the agency to develop integrated campaigns
- Mentor and train junior team members
- Be an invaluable support to the senior members of the team and agency
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and changes in the media landscape
- At least 4 years of experience in PR, ideally in agency
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful PR campaigns
- Strong media relationships and experience in media pitching and placement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for staying current on industry trends and developments.
The PR Manager will be part of a talented team of PR professionals working on iconic global brands. If you have a passion for PR and a drive to succeed, we encourage you to apply.