We are looking for an experienced PR Director to join our team. The PR Account Director will lead the development and implementation of strategic PR plans for clients and be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the PR department along with the Head of PR.
- Develop and execute effective PR strategies for clients in various industries
- Lead and manage a team of PR professionals, including account managers and coordinators
- Oversee media relations and pitching efforts, securing coverage for clients in top-tier media outlets
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists, influencers, and stakeholders
- Monitor and analyse media coverage to measure the success of PR campaigns
- Provide strategic counsel to clients on reputation management and crisis communication
- Collaborate with other departments within the agency to develop integrated campaigns
- Mentor and train junior team members
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and changes in the media landscape
- At least 8 years of experience in PR and a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful PR campaigns
- Strong media relationships and experience in media pitching and placement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and management skills
- A passion for staying current on industry trends and developments.
The PR Director will play a crucial role in the agency's success and have the opportunity to work with a talented team of PR professionals on exciting and challenging projects. If you have a passion for PR and a drive to succeed, we encourage you to apply.